1. Opie Jackson defeated Villman by disqualification when a trio of Villmans stormed the ring and attacked Jackson.
– The three Villmans unmasked themselves Tony Knight, PJ Knight, and Brad Slayer and attacked the original Villman, causing him to flee from the ring and leave the building.
2. Ox Mason defeated Jaiden Docwra by pinfall.
3. Jason Digby & Madison Lee with Tommy Lee and Dean Hines defeated Finley & Fifi by pinfall when Digby pinned Finley. During the match, Hines was ejected from the building by Zak Knight for interfering.
4. Battlekat KL defeated Dillon Slade by pinfall.
– Sam Grey asked for anyone available to be his partner for his WAW Academy Tag Team title rematch. The opportunity was answered by Mitchell Starr.
5. Brandon Innes & Marvel Marcus defeated Friends With Benefits (Milky O’Hagan & Big J Johnson) [c] , Paddy Taggart & Dancing Damo and Sam Grey & Mitchell Starr by pinfall when Marcus pins Grey to win the WAW Academy Tag Team Championship.
– Brandon Innes & Marvel Marcus laid down an open challenge for their newly won titles to anyone at any time.
6. Senior Citizens (Steve Quintain & Nemesis) defeated Hot n Sexy (Hot Stuff & Tony Knight) by pinfall when Marcus pinned Grey.
7. Keegan defeated Axl Lynch by pinfall after Jason Digby interferes while Dean Hines distracted Keegan and the referee. As a result of this match, Axl Lynch must represent Team Boston on Saturday 16th February.
– Zak Knight announced that Jason Digby & Dean Hines will face Axl Lynch & Keegan in a No Disqualification match at the next Academy show on Sunday 3rd March.
8. Karama & Vanessa defeated Leia Elise & Zeeva by pinfall when Karama pinned Zeeva.
9. Peter Nixon defeated PJ Knight, Brad O’Brien and Brad Slayer in an Elimination match by last eliminating PJ Knight to win a guaranteed Fightmare contract.