– Ricky Knight Jr declared that Alexander Young had been kicked out of The Art of Pro Wrestling and there was now a space for a new member. He also unveiled a new championship belt to represent his many titles won across the UK, as well as a selection of rings to signify membership in the prestigious group. Tony Knight, Mitchell Starr, and Big J Johnson each picked their ring leaving one ring unclaimed.
1. Big J Johnson defeated Paddy Taggart by pinfall.
2. The Dementors [Nocturne & The Mummy] with Sandy Scott defeated The Battlekats [Battlekat Eli & Battlekat SL] by pinfall to win the WAW Academy Tag Team Championship.
– It was announced that Dale Broughton will be relinquishing the WAW European Heavyweight Championship. As the current #1 contender, PJ Knight will automatically be placed into a match for the vacant title at Trouble At The Talk on Saturday 21st March.
3. Brad Slayer defeated Scott Fusion, Keegan and Nemesis by submission to qualify for the WAW European Heavyweight Championship match at Trouble At The Talk.
4. Dillon Slade with Opie Jackson versus James Chilvers with Karl Smith ended in a no contest when Slade and Jackson attacked Chilvers before the bell had rung.
– Zak Knight came to the ring and changed the match to a tag team match with himself alongside James Chilvers against Dillon Slade and Opie Jackson.
5. Zak Knight & James Chilvers defeated The Cult of Couture [Dillon Slade & Opie Jackson] by pinfall.
– Zak Knight thanked James Chilvers for being a model student. He then offered to wrestle Chilvers on equal terms to prove Chilvers’ abilities. Zak will wear a blindfold to level the playing field in a singles match
– Sandy Scott unveiled the rest of his new Dementors stable. King Kendo and Phobia join Nocturne and The Mummy in Scott’s group.
6. Mr Hayward won a 12 Man Battle Royal by last eliminating Ryan Matthews to become #1 contender for the WAW Academy Championship. This match also featured Rip Parker, Jacob Perks, Jason, Marvel Marcus, Dancing Damo, Kevin Perry, Ollie Campbell, Meemo, Mason and Josh Boyce.
– Battlekat KL removed his mask and demanded to be acknowledged as Kerron.
7. Ricky Knight Jr (c) with Big J Johnson defeated Kerron by pinfall to retain the WAW Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship.
8. Ricky Knight Jr (c) with Big J Johnson defeated Sam Santari by pinfall to retain the WAW Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship.
– Ricky Knight Jr invited Sam Santari to join The Art of Pro Wrestling. Santari initially appeared to reject the offer but changed his mind when RKJ said the offer was no longer available. RKJ eventually relented after Santari begged to join and said that he could join them.
– Ricky Knight announced that Cody Hall was unable to compete against Tony Knight tonight due to injury. Tony attacked Ricky from behind but backed off when Zak Knight came to the ring. Roy Knight made an unexpected appearance and challenged The Art of Pro Wrestling to a tag team match against himself and his father.
9. Ricky Knight & Roy Knight with Zak Knight defeated The Art of Pro Wrestling [Ricky Knight Jr & Tony Knight] with Mitchell Starr & Big J Johnson. by pinfall.
10. Villman (c) defeated PJ Knight by pinfall to retain the WAW World Light Heavyweight Championship.
– Mitchell Starr challenged Villman to a match for the WAW World Light Heavyweight Championship at the next Academy Show on Sunday 2nd February. Starr stated that his past title reign had been cut short by injury but that he wanted to stake his claim to Light Heavyweight gold once again.