WAW Academy 12/09/20
The WAW Academy will return to its roots by showcasing the stars of the future. We believe that our trainees benefit from having the opportunity to learn by actively participating in matches, testing their knowledge and skills against each other, and proving their mettle before graduating to the main roster. Expect a competitive environment as Academy wrestlers seek to establish themselves as a force to be reckoned with in the ring.
Academy Champion Drew Marshall will have his hands full with #1 contender Mr. Hayward freshly returning from injury. The mysterious Dementors are Academy Tag Team Champions but several promising duos, including previous champions The Battlekats, looking to bring them down a peg.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Upon arrival at the WAW Academy and Performance Centre, the following criteria must be followed in order to enter the building:
- Your temperature will be checked by a member of staff.
- If your temperature is above 37.5c you and anyone you arrived with must remain in an isolated area for fifteen minutes.
- If your temperature remains above 37.5c you and your party will not be able to enter.
- Passing either the first test or second test will allow you to enter the building.
- At this point you will be asked to fill out a track and trace form. Your information will only be used to contact you in the event of a positive test and will be destroyed two weeks after your visit.
- Hand sanitiser is provided.
- A mask or other protective facewear must be worn at all times by anyone over the age of 10, unless you are seated at ringside AND there is at least 2 metres between you and the nearest group.
- Your mask must be put back on if you leave the seated ringside area FOR ANY REASON.
- No food or drinks will be allowed into the facility. Refreshments will be available inside.