WAW Elite 26/09/20
WAW Elite will exclusively feature the cream of the crop from the WAW roster. These are the shows where you will see our champions and most experienced wrestlers. All of our Elite wrestlers seek fortune and success in the ring, only those with the most drive will rise above the rest to write their names in the history books and claim championship gold.
Controversy surrounded the closing moments of WAW Hard Times back in March when World Heavyweight Champion Ricky Knight Jr interfered to help his cousin PJ Knight win the vacant European Heavyweight title against Brad Slayer.
RKJ had previously courted PJ to join the Art of Pro Wrestling but his former tag team partner reluctant to accept. PJ’s friendship made it all the more surprising when he embraced the World Champion to close out the show. You can watch all of WAW Hard Times on our YouTube channel for free!
Hard Times also saw the return of former Open International Champion Aaron O’Malley. The Australian grappler, who hadn’t been seen in WAW since losing the title back in 2018, permanently moved to England at the beginning of the year. He was beaten in a closely fought contest by Jaiden Docwra, a talented youngster rising quickly through the ranks of WAW. Jaiden is already a former Academy and Under-23 Champion, holding both belts at the same time; has this young powerhouse been hungrily eyeing up which championship he wants to go after next?
See all of these stars and more when WAW’s most talented wrestlers enter the squared circle. We can guarantee that our entire roster will be looking to prove themselves worthy of the title Elite.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Upon arrival at the WAW Academy and Performance Centre, the following criteria must be followed in order to enter the building:
- Your temperature will be checked by a member of staff.
- If your temperature is above 37.5c you and anyone you arrived with must remain in an isolated area for fifteen minutes.
- If your temperature remains above 37.5c you and your party will not be able to enter.
- Passing either the first test or second test will allow you to enter the building.
- At this point you will be asked to fill out a track and trace form. Your information will only be used to contact you in the event of a positive test and will be destroyed two weeks after your visit.
- Hand sanitiser is provided.
- A mask or other protective facewear must be worn at all times by anyone over the age of 10, unless you are seated at ringside AND there is at least 2 metres between you and the nearest group.
- Your mask must be put back on if you leave the seated ringside area FOR ANY REASON.
- No food or drinks will be allowed into the facility. Refreshments will be available inside.