We are pleased to announce that the WAW Academy and Performance Centre will be reopening from Thursday 3rd December.
Training and live events will resume from Saturday 5th December. However, our health and safety policy has been updated to reflect the latest Government advice. The following new rules will be in effect:
- Live event attendees must wear a face mask for the duration of their visit.
- Individuals can only attend events with members of their own household or support bubble.
- Mixing between groups is not permitted at any time.
- Anyone who lives in a Tier 3 area will not be permitted to attend.
- By signing our visitor’s book, you confirm that you are not symptomatic, have not been instructed to self-isolate, are attending only with members of your own household or support bubble, and have not travelled from a Tier 3 area.
- The bar will be closed but a limited table service will still be provided.
- The facility will close no later than 11pm.
These rules will be in effect as long as Norwich remains in the Tier 2 classification.
Tickets will remain subject to availability due to social distancing restrictions and must be pre-booked. Entry into the building for live events will be co-ordinated by our stewards. If driving, please remain in your car until a member of staff directs you to enter the building.