– Brad Slayer and PJ Knight signed the match contract to compete for the vacant WAW European Heavyweight Championship at The Talk, Norwich on Saturday 21st March. The pair were then attacked by the Art of Pro Wrestling until Ricky Knight came out to even the odds a little. Ricky challenged the Art of Pro Wrestling to an eight man tag team match in tonight’s main event.
1. Mr. Hayward defeated Steve Quintain by pinfall after Lady Bella van der Velt interfered.
2. Peter Nixon defeated SAS, TJ Daniels and Battlekat KL by pinfall.
3. The Cult of Couture [Opie Jackson & Dillon Slade] defeated The Foji [Rishpal & Onkar Singh] by pinfall to become #1 contenders for the WAW Academy Tag Team Championship.
4. Villman (c) defeated Mitchell Starr by pinfall to retain the WAW World Light Heavyweight Championship.
5. Violet O’Hara won a 10 Warrior Battle Royal by last eliminating Karama to become #1 contender for the Bellatrix European Championship. The match also featured Vanessa, Lily Fae, Lady Bella van der Velt, Fifi, Fiona, Angel, TJ and Victoria Adams.
6. Ryan Kidd & Lisa Lacey defeated Jaiden Docwra & Leia Elise by pinfall.
7. Keegan (c) defeated Nemesis by submission to retain the WAW British Heavyweight Championship.
8. The Art of Pro Wrestling [Tony Knight, Mitchell Starr, Big J Johnson & Sam Santari] defeated Ricky Knight, Brad Slayer, Saraya Knight & PJ Knight by disqualification.