WAW ft. Bellatrix Results – 27/11/21
– Ricky Knight introduced the returning Old School faction of veteran wrestlers in protest at the “flippy dippy” style popular with younger wrestlers, that he was unable to train out of the Battlekats earlier in the year.
1. Old School [Ricky Knight, Steve Quintain, Paul Tyrrell & Ivan Trevors] defeated The Battlekats [Battlekat Eli, Battlekat SL, Battlekat Jacob & Battlekat Josh] by disqualification when referee Karl Smith mistook a low blow from the wrong team.
2. Fifi w/Fiona defeated Angel by pinfall.
3. Keegan defeated Rip Parker by pinfall.
4. Zak Knight defeated Mr. Hayward & Oscar Hyde in an Alaskan Tag match by pinfall when he pinned Hayward. Had Hayward or Hyde beaten Zak, they’ve would’ve earned a WAW World Tag Team Championship title shot for their respective team.
5. Marco Marinelli (c) defeated Mitchell Starr by submission to retain the WAW British Heavyweight Championship.
6. Aaron O’Malley defeated Marvel Marcus (c) by pinfall to win the WAW World Light Heavyweight Championship
7. PJ Knight (c) defeated Tony Knight by pinfall when he used Tony’s knuckle duster to retain the WAW World Heavyweight Championship.