[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]1. Mitchell Starr defeated Sir Ryan Matthews w/Mr. Hayward by pinfall.
2. Charlie May (SOS) defeated Marvel Marcus (WAW) by pinfall.
3. Zak Knight (WAW) defeated Arron Warnes (SOS) by submission.
– SOS Wrestling Owner and Head Trainer Paul Tyrrell reminded the audience that he’s already beaten the Battlekats twice recently, alongside his friends in Old School. Now, he said, the East Anglian Killers would give him a third victory over the Battlekats.
4. The East Anglian Killers [Lewis Williams & Ryan Boyne] (SOS) w/Mike Check defeated The Battlekats [Battlekat Eli & Battlekat SL] by pinfall when Williams pinned Eli.
– Aaron O’Malley issued an open challenge to any wrestler from WAW or SOS Wrestling.
5. Aaron O’Malley (WAW) defeated Richie (SOS) by pinfall.
6. PJ Knight (c) defeated Brad Slayer by pinfall to retain the WAW World Heavyweight Championship in a No Disqualification match.
– PJ Knight told Brad Slayer that, although they’d had their differences over the last few years, he still respects Slayer as a top professional wrestler.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_images_carousel images=”19605,19600,19601,19604,19602,19603″ img_size=”full” onclick=”link_no” hide_pagination_control=”yes” wrap=”yes”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]