[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”16925″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]- Ricky Knight Jr and Tony Knight were joined in the ring by the Art of Pro Wrestling’s lawyer, Sir Ryan Matthews. Matthews confirmed that the UK Hooligans weren’t allowed to choose the stipulation for their upcoming WAW World Tag Team Championship match.
1. Drew Marshall (c) defeated Battlekat SL to retain the WAW Academy Championship.
2. Mitchell Starr defeated Aaron O’Malley by pinfall.
3. Jaiden Docwra defeated PJ Knight by pinfall.
– Jaiden Docwra challenged PJ Knight to a match for the WAW European Heavyweight Championship. PJ refused.
4. Ruffneck defeated Marco Marinelli by pinfall.
5. Keegan versus Sam Santari ended in a 15-minute time limit draw.
6. The UK Hooligans [Zak & Roy Knight] defeated The Art of Pro Wrestling [Ricky Knight Jr & Tony Knight] by pinfall when Roy pinned RKJ.
– Sir Ryan Matthews came out waving a contract Zak signed before the match stipulated that the WAW World Tag Team Championships were not on the line. However, Zak negated the contract by stating that the UK Hooligans were the official #1 contenders and immediately sanctioned another match with the titles on the line. Ricky Knight Jr and Tony Knight refused to return to the ring until they were chased back by Ruffneck, Keegan, Jaiden Docwra, and Aaron O’Malley.
7. The UK Hooligans [Zak & Roy Knight] defeated The Art of Pro Wrestling [Ricky Knight Jr & Tony Knight] by pinfall when both Hooligans pinned RKJ to win the WAW World Tag Team Championship. PJ Knight and Nemesis tried to interfere during the match but were stopped by Ruffneck, Keegan, Jaiden Docwra, and Aaron O’Malley. Tony turned on RKJ during the match and struck him with a championship belt.
– Tony Knight denounced the Art of Pro Wrestling and declared that he will always be “Mr Sexy”. He then stripped and continued attacking RKJ.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]