[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”22814″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]1. Oscar Hyde & Peter Nixon defeated The Staff [Mr. Hayward & Sir Ryan Matthews] by pinfall when they pinned both of their opponents. The match started as a 2-on-1 handicap until Nixon made a surprise appearance to team with Hyde.
2. Princess defeated Mia Cortez by disqualification when referee Brandon Innes caught Cortez using the ropes for leverage.
3. PJ Knight defeated Kai Payne by pinfall.
4. Brett Semtex (c) defeated Aaron O’Malley by pinfall to retain the DOA UK Heavyweight Championship.
– Saraya Knight praised Aaron O’Malley for his commitment to the art of professional wrestling, especially his passion for British wrestling. She thanked him for showing that passion as a dedicated member of the WAW roster and wished him well on his return home to Australia. The crowd joined in for a standing ovation for O’Malley as Saraya told him he’d always be welcome to come back to WAW in the future.
5. The Battlekats [Battlekat Eli & Battlekat Sam] defeated The Lads [Alex Ecco & Ben Jones] by pinfall when Sam pinned Ecco.
6. Big F’n Joe (c) defeated Mitchell Starr by removing Starr’s dress in an Evening Gown match to retain the DOA Pandemonium Championship.
7. Roy Knight won a 30 Man Rumble by last eliminating Brad O’Brien. The match also featured Kobe Nitro, Aaron O’Malley, Rexx Wylde, Leia Elise, Bohdan, Lady Bella van der Velt, Corey, Oscar Hyde, Jason the Warrior, Sir Ryan Matthews, Dillon Slade, Mr. Hayward, Peter Nixon, Villman, Scott Clark, Kai Payne, Keegan, Sharrocks, Joe Bell, Brett Semtex, Fifi, Fiona, Princess, Rip Parker, Marvel Marcus, Mia Cortez, Nocturne, Big Paddy and Brad Slayer.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]